TERMS AND PRICES
1. Terms and payment on all orders are subject to the approval of Spinfinity’s credit department and, unless otherwise stated, are NET 30 days from the date of invoice. 2. New Customer orders can be processed via prepaid, secure credit card transaction prior to credit account approval. 3. 1-1/2% charge on all invoices over 30 days unless approved otherwise in writing. 4. Prices and deliveries are FOB Spinfinity warehouse, or as otherwise stated on the quote / order confirmation. 5. Buyer shall maintain an updated tax certificate on file with Spinfinity for each shipping location. 6. All pricing will be according to the current Spinfinity price list. Verbal quotes obtained via telephone are not binding, and subject to correction by the current printed Spinfinity price list. Unless a pricing quote is in writing from Spinfinity, the prices on the current price list supersede all prior price quotes. 7. Individual Project or Job quotes are subject to expiration 30 days from date of the quote unless otherwise stated. 8. Periodically, price adjustments due to market conditions, cost increases or labor factors will be issued and announced with our partners. A 30-day notice of pricing adjustments will be the general rule, however extreme market conditions may dictate an exception of shorter timeline. Spinfinity reserves the right to modify market pricing as necessary without notice if needed. 9. Current orders may be held while awaiting payment for past due invoices. 10. For special or nonstock products check with Spinfinity Customer Service for availability. 11. Orders placed cannot be cancelled or altered nor can deferred deliveries of Products completed or in process be extended beyond original specified delivery dates, except with Spinfinity’s consent and upon terms which will indemnify Spinfinity against loss.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
1. Buyer’s receipt of any products delivered by Spinfinity shall be an unqualified acceptance of, and a waiver by Buyer for all claims with respect to, such Products on the earliest to occur of 1) payment for the Products, or 2) failure of Spinfinity to receive notice in writing of shortages in the Products within three (3) days of their delivery to Buyer. 2. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SPINFINITY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR OWING TO ANY DELAYS IN DELIVERY.
MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENTS
$100 Minimum order. Orders less than $100.00 will be rounded up to meet the threshold for a direct to factory order.
1. When appropriate, Spinfinity Customer Service will quote freight costs valid within the continental U.S. only; 2. Freight to Alaska & Hawaii will be quoted per release. 3. For international shipments, E.G. Canada, Puerto Rico, or any other location outside the continental U.S. utilization of a customs broker or freight consolidator is recommended. 4. Freight allowed shipments will be shipped by best way “ground” as determined by Spinfinity. Customers seeking to utilize specific trucking options for orders may be subject to additional freight charges depending on the carrier. 5. Orders which include special or nonstock Products will be processed as split shipments with stock items shipped at once and special or nonstock products shipped when available unless a notation to the contrary appears on Buyer’s purchase order. 6. If Buyer specifies express or air shipment, Buyer shall pay the difference between express or air and freight rates (see Shipping Policy for additional information).
DAMAGES OR SHORTAGES
Claims for damages or shortages must be reported within three (3) days of receipt of product.
For any Product received damaged by a trucking company THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED:
1) If Product received by UPS: i) Concealed damages: Keep all cartons, call for inspection and notify Spinfinity immediately. Visible damages: Damaged goods due to shipping must be filed with UPS immediately. 2) If Product received by a freight company: i) All damages due to handling during shipping must be filed directly with the freight company. Claim must be made by receiver immediately. 3) Shortages: Sign only for the number of pieces received, and call Spinfinity immediately.
SPINFINITY RETURN POLICY
Return Eligible Product • Warranty: Claims for workmanship, material defects or production errors. • Overstock Product: Condition o NEW, Resalable Product o Free of corrosion (“white rust” or “white storage stain”) o Free of work marks or installation modifications (grinding, welds, screw holes, etc.) o Free of handling damage (dents, crease, etc) • Qualified Product Series: o Round SW/1DW Galvanized AccuFlanges Sizes 6" - 48" (ID) o Round 2DW Galvanized AccuFlanges Sizes 12" - 36" (ID) o Round SW G-Neal AccuFlanges 6"-48" Non-Returnable Product • Aged or damaged material (corrosion starting, white rust, etc) • Custom Flanges (Spinfinity will advise on the quotation, I.E. made to order per project) • All OVAL SW/DW (regardless of material or wall thickness) • Specialty Material flanges (DW G-neal, PVC, SS304/316, Aluminized)
1. All returns must be preauthorized and shipped with a Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) number. a. When possible, please contact our customer service team for a Return Materials Authorization Number 48 hours before you are ready to send back the product. 2. RMA number must be clearly written on the outside of the carton, or the carton will be refused. 3. All Products being returned must be shipped prepaid. 4. Any claim based on the receipt of damaged products must be filed with the carrier which delivered the Products. Spinfinity will not allow credit for the return of damaged Products. 5. Items from the Pricelist returned within 1 year from date of purchase are subject to a 25% restocking fee for inspection and repackaging providing all items are in resalable condition. 6. No returns will be accepted beyond 12 months from date of sale. 7. No returns will be accepted for products not on the current Pricelist (discontinued product series). 8. PRODUCTS RETURNED WITHOUT SPINFINITY’S RETURN MATERIALS AUTHORIZATION (RMA) NUMBER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. 9. SPINFINITY WILL NOT ACCEPT THE RETURN OF ANY SPECIAL, NONSTOCK, OBSOLETE OR UNSALEABLE PRODUCTS.
SPINFINITY WARRANTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE. SPINFINITY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AS TO BOTH SPINFINITY AND NON SPINFINITY PRODUCTS. SPINFINITY’S WARRANTIES EXTEND SOLELY TO ITS CUSTOMER. SPINFINITY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, REVENUES, PROFITS OR SAVINGS, EVEN IF SPINFINITY KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Product Warranty and Disclaimers
• Spinfinity warrants that products sold will be free from defects in material and workmanship during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Spinfinity will repair or replace any defective item of Equipment or part or component of Equipment, promptly sent to Spinfinity by Customer, which Spinfinity determines was defective due to faulty material or workmanship. “Warranty Period” means the period stated to be such on the operations manual • This Warranty does not apply to damage occurring after Spinfinity shall have delivered the products to a shipper. • If damage, whether concealed or visible, has been caused by shipping, Customer must file a claim with the freight company • This Warranty does not apply to damages resulting from improper installation, or resulting from improper consumer procedures such as lack of proper maintenance, misuse, abuse, abnormal use, use by an application other than one recommended by Spinfinity. • This Warranty does not apply to damage or failure caused by any cause beyond the control of Spinfinity, including acts of God, war, terrorism, riot, or insurrection.
Warranty Claim Procedure
1. Customer to contact Customer Service to submit claim report along with photo documentation. 2. Once warranty claim is determined, Customer Service will issue RMA instructions and arrange shipping parameters. 3. Depending on the item, Spinfinity MAY opt to have customer scrap in place or for quality purposes Spinfinity may have the product shipped back for inspection. 4. Spinfinity will pay the return costs if product is defective and scrap in place is not chosen.
For factory return you must: 1) Have a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number. This may be obtained by calling Spinfinity Customer Service at 877-833-4224. 2) Please have original purchase order or Spinfinity Order Number available. 3) The RMA number must be clearly written on the outside of the carton, or the carton will be refused. 4) All parts and/or product being returned must be shipped prepaid, and be accompanied with a copy of the bill of sale.
SPINFINITY WARRANTY TERMS DO NOT PROVIDE FOR REPLACEMENT WITHOUT CHARGE PRIOR TO INSPECTION FOR A DEFECT. REPLACEMENTS ISSUED IN ADVANCE OF DEFECT INSPECTION ARE INVOICED, AND CREDIT IS PENDING INSPECTION OF RETURNED MATERIAL. DEFECTIVE MATERIAL RETURNED BY END USERS SHOULD NOT BE REPLACED BY THE List WITHOUT CHARGE TO THE END USER, AS CREDIT TO List’S ACCOUNT WILL BE PENDING INSPECTION AND VERIFICATION OF ACTUAL DEFECT BY SPINFINITY. WARRANTY VALIDATION • The user must keep a copy of the bill of sale to verify purchase date. • These warranties give you specific legal rights, and are subject to any applicable consumer protection legislation. You may have additional rights which vary from state to state.